Friday, June 02, 2006

My Affiliate Program Is Now Online!!!




Hello Everyone,

I'm very excited to announce my affiliate program is finally online. I have internationally-acclaimed programs and products, and I can still use help. I can't promote it all myself, so I have a win/win proposition for you.

Sign up for as my affiliate and tell others about the products or services I'm promoting and I'll pay you 15% commission or more on every sale you refer though the Leading Edge Coaching Affiliate Program! Most affiliate programs offer a 10% referral fee, but I wanted to give you an added incentive to eagerly share this information with others who are looking for it. (When my downloadable products are ready to launch in a few weeks, I'll be paying 50% commission on those!)

What's an Affiliate Program?

Thousands of companies on the internet use affiliate programs to help sell their products and services. It's a win/win situation for both the affiliates and the company. The affiliates get a commission and the company gets a sale it wouldn't otherwise have!

I am currently promoting the launch of another Leading Edge One Year Success Program, my most popular program to date, over the next couple of weeks with a June 19 start date. I would love to have you cash in on it by becoming an affiliate today and sharing the information with your own friends, colleagues, subscribers and lists.

To find out more about the Affiliate Program and to sign up, visit http://www.LeadingEdgeCocaching.com/AffiliateProgram.html.

Then email me at eva@coacheva.com and let me know you'd like to participate in my June promotion of the Leading Edge Living One Year Success Program and I'll set it up for you!

To your continued success!

Eva

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home